Further to government guidelines, anyone with a new persistent cough and/or fever/temperature should self-isolate for 7 days. More information on this can be found here. During self-isolation you are not permitted to attend classes at the Club or use Club or Café facilities.
Similarly, anyone travelling back from severely affected regions in China, Iran, Italy and South Korea should self-isolate for 14 days, and should not attend classes or use Club facilities.
If you fall ill with any relevant symptoms, and have recently spent time at the Club or Café, please notify us by calling 020 8613 6500 or emailing email@example.com.
In the meantime, please observe excellent levels of hygiene whilst using the Club and Café:
- Apply hand santiser when you arrive at the facility
- Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap after using a tissue, before eating and after your workout
- Thoroughly spray and wipe gym and class equipment with antibacterial spray after use
- Where possible, bring your own equipment (yoga mats, etc.)
- Always supervise your children in the toilets and changing rooms
We are closely monitoring government guidelines and will notify you immediately in case of any updates or closures.